Here is how you can transform your garden Summer House into your little haven:
1. Hobby room – carrying out such activities in your own home can have restricted measures. A Summer House can give you the extra space to relax in a quiet.
2. Children’s play area– If you need your home back due to the children taking over with their toys, a separate space may be the answer!
3. Games room – If you are a ping pong or pool player, a garden summer house may be the perfect place to have one of these. Usually a ping pong or pool table can take up a whole room in your home, so a separate space for this is a good option.
4. Yoga or Gym room – if you carry out a hobby like yoga or want to keep in shape a yoga or gym garden room may be the perfect solution.
5. Home cinema – if like enjoying a film and your garden in the same time then a home cinema for your family and friends may be ideal for you.
The ultimate in build quality! Pick any building from our ‘Premium’ range for added strength and quality.
Our premium summerhouse is constructed with upgraded 50x75mm (3″x 2″) framework which makes the building stronger and far more rigid. This is exceptionally useful if you ever plan to insulate and line your summerhouse, as it will provide a bigger cavity enabling you to install thicker insulation.
Buildings in our premium range also feature a stronger floor. The standard floor is replaced by one that is constructed with 38x75mm (3″x 1½”) framing and sturdier 25mm (1″) tongue & groove floor boarding. This is great if you plan to furnish your summerhouse or store heavy items during the winter months.
In addition, our premium summerhouse is taller than our standard model. The external walls are 174mm (7″) higher to provide further internal headroom and a more spacious interior.
For more information visit www.phoenixtimberbuildings.co.uk or call us on 01252 712227