Here are some reasons why it makes sense to have a #gardenoffice ...
- a better use of space so that you don’t use up space in your home
- a space away from the home (avoids family interference)
- can enhance the value of your house
- save on travel, parking and rental costs
- make a statement to your clients that you take your work seriously enough to invest in a Phoenix Timber Building. So they should invest in you!!
Case Study: Sue Kent goes to college studying fashion and textiles. She has lots of projects which involve sewing and the use of a range of different material. She had nowhere to store them and so she wanted an office to use and it is still close to the family home. She wants to start her own business when she finishes college view here ______________________________________________________